love life feel free breathe easy dance

Montag, 17. Februar 2014










dress: H&M
shoes: Topshop
necklace: H&M
ring: H&M
scarf: selfmade by mom :)
bag: dailylook

Sooooo...I CUT MY HAIR. I thought about it for a while and now I did it. My ends were dried up and very thin, because of the bleaching and styling...I didn't wanted it to be that short. I wanted it to be like 5cm longer than this..but my hairdresser and I weren't speaking the same language ;) But so far I like it and I also love how it looks when it's curled! And I looooove the feeling of freshly cut hair! How do you like my new hair? 

The black maxidress. It is one of those pieces, which are hard to combine and I know it is not for everyone. I also rarely would wear it everyday. But I really like the look with the scarf. Oh hey, mom thank you for this beautiful scarf! You are the best! What do you think of this dress?

2 Kommentare:

  1. Das Kleid und der Look insgesamt passen perfekt zu dir! Steht dir super <3
    Und deine Haare sind toll! ;)

    Liebste Grüße
    http://stylefairytale.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Deine neue Frisur und auch die Haarfarbe stehen dir super!
    Ich finde es immer total beeindruckend, was eine andere/neue Haarfarbe
    mit dem eigenen Look macht.
    Auch dein Outfit finde ich toll..., besonders die Tasche! :)

    Liebe Grüße
    CherryPrincess

    AntwortenLöschen

Place for lovely comments <3

Youtube

twitter

email

instagram

facebook

Email:

cardiacism@gmail.com

feedburner

google+

Follow on Bloglovin
Be an e-tailPR blogger
cardiac. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Dieses Blog durchsuchen