love life feel free breathe easy dance

Donnerstag, 20. Februar 2014

BENEFIT Hello Flawless






I eyed this powder for a while now and this month I got the thrill to buy it. And I don't regret it! First let's talk about the packaging! Isn't it the cutest thing ever?! I love it. It looks so fresh and cute! When you open it up you first have your little mirror. I love this for taking my powder with me when I'm on the way. The powder is buildable. You can use a brush to get just a little bit of coverage or just to fix your foundation. You also can apply it with a sponge to get more coverage. I got the lightest shade which fits to my skintone perfectly. It is a great powder fot those days, when you just have the time to use a bit of concealer, with this powder on top you are good to go! Back to the packaging. You can also open up a second case below the powder. There you can see your little tools. You get one little tiny brush and one little sponge! I just love it. Ok, I'm using my own powder brush to apply it, but like I said before, when you're on the way these little tools are a lifesafer!
What do you think of Benefits Hello Flawless? 

1 Kommentar:

  1. Uhh, ich würde das auch so gerne mal ausprobieren, ich hab schon viel gutes davon gehört :)
    Aber im Moment brauhe ich nicht so viel Puder meine Haut hat sich irgendwie ganz schön gewandelt, von mischhaut auf trockene :D

    AntwortenLöschen

Place for lovely comments <3

Youtube

twitter

email

instagram

facebook

Email:

cardiacism@gmail.com

feedburner

google+

Follow on Bloglovin
Be an e-tailPR blogger
cardiac. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Dieses Blog durchsuchen