love life feel free breathe easy dance

Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2014

Insta 2013 + Resolutions





Okay...This is the last time doing a memory post for 2013! Here I put together some pics from my intagram account. These are just the newest...If I would show you all the pics I could start an own blog for my insta pics ;) While taking a look at these you see 2013 was the year of the selfie and for me it was also the year of nails and food! I love beeing on Instagram, so if you like it too and you not already following me, here is my link: http://instagram.com/cardiacism/# 

I rethought this resolution thing a bit and after all there are some tiny resolutions which came to my mind and I want to share them with you!

1. Work: I want to take care of myself more often at work. My job consists of driving with the car all day long from one client to the next and I also arrange my timetable on my own. This is the problem. If I don't include a lunch break I will have no break untill I go home in the evening. Accordingly I eat just a small breakfast in the morning and nothing except this breakfast until I go home. This is very unhealthy and I definitely want to change this!

2. Exercise: I like my body, but to feel better and more balanced I allways try to do my exercises. But it also allways takes a back seat in my life, because I get sick or I have too much work to do or there are too many private matters to settle. But in 2014 I will try to do at least 1 or 2 times a week a little workout. I love doing Blogilates, by the way :)

3. Beauty: I want to remind me more often to to give myself a good warm bubble bath, this is allways so relaxing and I really have to do it now and then! Also I want to give my hair a mask once a week. I lost sight of this, but my hair is blonder now and needs this extra care so much! The same with my skin. I want to exfoliate it more often and I also want to do more face masks and things like that. I'm sometime a lazy girl when it comes to this...I'm also thinking about buying a clarisonic....we will see...

4. Moving: Me and my boyfriend want to move in 2014. We also know where we will go to and about which space of time. I'm so excited and happy about this, you can not imagine! The apartement is so lovely! I love my old flat, but it's getting thighter and thighter and some day you just need some more room to live in. In case of that I want to investigate a lot of dekoration and design stuff to get inspiration how to style my new home. I'm also planning to do some dekoration posts reffering to this.

5. Family: I'm allways spend a lot time with my family because I just love them all so much. But the older I get, the more it falls into place that my family is the main thing in life and that we have to care about our family the most! I also want to spend as many time as possible with my little niece, she is just the cutest little thing ever and I love her so much! 
All this sure also regards to my boyfriend which I call my family since a long time too.

What are your New Year's Resolutions?

1 Kommentar:

  1. Klingt nach einem spannenden 2014 =) Wünsche dir viel Glück dabei!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    *eleonoras blog*

    AntwortenLöschen

Place for lovely comments <3

Youtube

twitter

email

instagram

facebook

Email:

cardiacism@gmail.com

feedburner

google+

Follow on Bloglovin
Be an e-tailPR blogger
cardiac. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Dieses Blog durchsuchen