love life feel free breathe easy dance

Samstag, 7. Dezember 2013

New hair don't care








cardigan tally weijl
top primark
jeans topshop
boots Aldo
necklace h&m
rings pandora

Okay, doing these pics at night wasn't such a great idea...But I'm happy that I did it! I'm so motivated right now! I have some plans for my blog! I really wanna blog more often again (REALLY ;) and I want to do more fashion related posts again! I somehow stopped doing my outfit posts for some reason and this has to change! This are my plans for the future of "cardiac" and aside from this I wanna say thank you my lovely readers for following me, supporting me and writing me these super cute and lovely comments all the time! I noticed that I rarely do this and I really have to say this more often! THANK YOU! I'm so happy every time I'm reading your lovely comments and I think you have to know this! 
Maybe I'm a bit emotional currently...I feel so blessed to have my family and my boy, which I love more than he could ever imagine...Maybe I feel so because my little niece was born in november and this was such an overwhelming feeling...She is so cute and I'm so thankful that she is healthy. 
But guys...enough chitchat! Now on to the outfit! I was searching for some cool boots for winter time. I wanted something real leather and flat, so that I can wear them everyday! I scrolled on Zalando and saw that they sell "Aldo" shoes! Oh man, I was sold! When I was in the US I almost everyday walked into an Aldo store because I loved the shoes there. But here in Germany it's hard to find them. Yup and Zalando sells them...I definitely had to get me some Aldo boots and here we are. These boots have the perfect color, shape and height. Love them! I'm also loving my knit in winter time. These cardigan is from Tally Weijl and it is so comfy! Perfect for cold winter days! And I didn't mentioned my hair! I bleached it a bit on my own, but it turned out a bit to yellowish. I want it to be a bit lighter and more ashy. But I let my hair breathe a bit before I get it done again.
So I hope you like my plans for Cardiac and please let me know if you have any suggestions for my blog!

Have fabulous day/night and allways be thankful! :)
 

9 Kommentare:

  1. Ganz ganz toller Look, sowohl deine Frisur als auch der tolle Cardigan und die Boots gefallen mir richtig gut :)
    Liebste Grüße und einen schönen 2. Advent
    Yasmin

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sehr toll :)
    Der Cardi ist echt super und die Kette finde ich auch sehr schön :)

    Liebst
    Svetlana von Lavender Star

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. super hübsch schaut es aus :) gefällt mir sehr gut :) auch deine Jacke gefällt mir sehr

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Looks great and I love the outfit too! Glad you'll be blogging more :)

    xo, alison*elle

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Sehr schöner Look! Vor allem der Cardigan gefällt mir richtig gut! :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    * eleonoras blog *

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wow, die Haare sehen wunderschön aus und die Jacke ist auch so toll *-*
    Liebe Grüße,
    Isa von http://choosetobehappyy.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Kleiderkreisel brachte mich hierher, hihi n_n

    Eigentlich ist dein Style das absolute Gegenteil, von dem, was mich normalerweise anspricht, aber bei dir find ich das irgendwie alles ganz zauberhaft. Du hast so eine süße Püppchen-Ausstrahlung! (hoffe das kommt jetzt nicht negativ rüber, ich meine eher, dass dein Gesicht einfach so hübsch ist - v.a. mit den weichen Locken auf diesen Fotos).
    Deswegen folge ich dir jetzt einfach mal und freue mich auf die kommenden Outfits :-)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Saperlotte

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Du bist ja ne liebe :) Danke!...Kommt nicht falsch rüber ;)
      Ich freue mich, dass du mir folgst :)
      Liebe Grüße <3

      Löschen

Place for lovely comments <3

Youtube

twitter

email

instagram

facebook

Email:

cardiacism@gmail.com

feedburner

google+

Follow on Bloglovin
Be an e-tailPR blogger
cardiac. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Dieses Blog durchsuchen