love life feel free breathe easy dance

Sonntag, 17. März 2013

currently favourites

I just bought this mascara a few days ago and used it only one time, BUT I love it! I also have to mention that I never ever tried a mascara with this kind of rubber brushes before because I'm a bit old-fashioned and thought they could never replace the good old brushes. But I have to revoke. This brush works amazing on my lashes! They are longer, fuller and separated!
I mentioned this palette before and I'm still adoring it! The prize, the colors, the lasting power, pigmentation...everything about this palette is amazing! First of all for the daily use. Awesome...
I hate it when liquid eyeliners are smudging and when you get this kind of panda-eyes during the day...Using this product you will never get those issues! It's precise, it's very black and it stays all day long.

I'm using this non-stop! The color fits me (;P) perfect, the texture is light but not too light, it covers well and I just highly recommend it! You can apply it with you fingers which I first did or you use a concealer brush which I prefer at the moment! Both ways are good to go! 

This is a great brush to blend in your foundation! I also use it to apply my bb cream. It's super soft and gently on the skin. Nice product!


Love that it has a pump and if you like the smell of coconut, you have to get this! It smells sooooooo good! when you have applied the lotion on your skin you smell like a pina colada on the go! I always smell on my arms again and again when I used it! And I didin't mentioned that I got this amazing lotion in my last pinkbox! Which I have shown you in the last post.

OMG this is incredibly amazing! My ombred hair tends to dry out at the ends and therefore I bought this oil which I apply to the tips of my hair when they're wet or dry. It smells so freeking good and it leaves my hair shiny and soft. Not on the cheap site but definitely worth the prize!

My cousin brought this to me when she came back from her USA trip. This scent is exactly my type! But please don't ask me to explain... A little bit woody and not too sweet...It's just awesome! (:

Some random stuff
Flowers for springfeelings, uuups there is a bunny in the pic ;)...and I'm totally and absolutelly obsessed with "Stork Riesen" nomnomnom...


Olá my lovely readers! Long time no see! I 'm sorry, shame on me, but I'm so busy currently...Much to do at work and over and above I have to organise so many things for a big journey I'm planning to to do in april! I had to buy new baggage, build a passport, booked hotels and flights and so on... So if you are interessted where the journey goes to, stay tuned! (;
I hope I will have the time to write the next post during the nest week and not first at the next weekend!
Aaaaand I also wanted shortly touch the blogger friend connect thing which is going on right now...  I'm sure you all heard about that google reader will shut down soon and I reallyyyyy hope that you all will keep following me! If you don't know how; you can follow me on 


Have a nice sunday!

19 Kommentare:

  1. always neat to know others favorites! thanks for sharing :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great Picks! I just recently got the Rocket Volume mascara after so much positive reviews on it and love it x

    www.krystelcouture.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. this is such a lovely blog you have! i love the style and the character and everything, just lovely, keept it up:)


    http://kittyhannon.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. That neutral palette looks lovely :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Von dieser Nude Palette habe ich nun schon so oft Gutes gehört, dass ich sie mir vielleicht auch endlich einmal ansehen sollte.
    Oh Riesen, irgendwie schmecken die mir total, aber auf der anderen Seite sind sie mir auch zu schokoladig^^'

    Oh ich habe gerade gemerkt dass ich dir noch gar nicht folge, dabei bist du eine meiner treusten Leserinnen, Danke dafür ^-^

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. So many pretty things! That nude palette looks really nice. Just found your blog and love it! Now following you :)

    xo, alison*elle

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. loving your blog! newest follower on GFC, hope you can follow me as well :)

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. so ein toller Post, dein Nagellack und Pinsel - schön ! ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I like the eyeshadow palette. Great for a natural look :)

    I followed your bloglovin and twitter dear, hope you can return the favor ^^

    www.Pursiko.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Great post! I love Riesen candy so much!! :)
    xx
    www.zdevania.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. I keep hearing about that rocket mascara, time I try it I guess! I always wear Maybelline's Falsies mascara and love it so I am sure this line is great too! x

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Großartiger Blog! Ich habe dich gerade gefunden und mich durch deine Posts gewühlt! Weiter so! Und dein Header ist wunderschön ♥
    Liebe Grüße, Lauré

    http://momentsofimpactblog.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. I really want to try that mascara, i've heard so many good things (:

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. That absolute nude palette looks gorgeous! :D

    please check out my blog, if you have the time?
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. You have such beautiful photos! I found your blog through your Instagram and love it! I love Risen's too! They're the best chocolate toffees ever!! XX

    http://glitterandsparklexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Wunderschöne Bilder, tolle Favoriten. Ich hoffe du bist mit deiner Planung weiter gekommen :)
    Hab ein schönes Wochenende.
    Liebste Grüße,
    Patricia

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. du machst wirklich tolle Bilder - muss ich Patricia Sophie zustimmen!

    Also ich bin ja immer noch auf der Suche nach DEM PERFEKTEN Eyeliner. Vielleicht sollte ich mir den Loreal Superliner mal angucken! "Riesen" liebe ich momentan übrigens auch total!

    Liebste Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. really wanna try that eyeshadow palette from catrice - looks sooo pretty! and will totally take a closer look to that kabuki:)
    thanks for sharing honey!
    lots and lots of love
    Nina&Rachel
    xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    AntwortenLöschen

Place for lovely comments <3

Youtube

twitter

email

instagram

facebook

Email:

cardiacism@gmail.com

feedburner

google+

Follow on Bloglovin
Be an e-tailPR blogger
cardiac. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Dieses Blog durchsuchen